Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Amazing

The best part was the climbing scene. The music was just amazing and went perfectly with the scene. Whoever made that piece of music should definately put it on the audio portal. Amazing flash and amazing music.

SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos

Epic Pawnage!

Suprising he didn't use a FALCON PUNCH!!! I would hate to see Captain Falcon know how to turn super saiyan.

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Awesome and suprising!

Zero lives left and you would think that it would just me the same. And all of a sudden it turns awesome and epic. Good job. Keep up the work.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Great, Awesome, and Epic

I loved this game how it was a mixture of a RPG and a fighting action game. I did notice the problem with obtaining the gems. Overall It was kickass. Nice job man can't wait for the sequel.

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

Awesome! Awesome! Awesoomeeeeeee!

This was a great and awesome game. Finally a Tails game that rocks. This was great. Keep up the awesome work.

Max Mesiria Chp3 RPG Max Mesiria Chp3 RPG

Amazing!!!

Wow this is the best RPG series on the web. I loved the graphics and the battle system. The music was pretty awesome too. Good Work.

Grey memorys by Dj Scatyx Grey memorys by Dj Scatyx

Beautiful

This is an amazing song. I might even use it in one of my flashes someday if that is ok? Under a score of 4 what a shame. I'll keep voting till it gets above 4. Wonderful piece of work.

arceus battle remix arceus battle remix

Interesting Remix

Overall I didn't really prefer the original because it didn't really say you are battling a god, but this remix just says face the god if you dare. Awesome remix 10/10 and 5/5.

Hero's Destiny v.2 Hero's Destiny v.2

Beautiful song

The hero is in space above Earth after the final battle. He managed to live after the battle but he wasn't finished. He tells his friends, family, the world, and his love to take care. The hero uses the last of his remaining power to purify the Earth of disease, pollution, etc. "My destiny is fufilled." as he fades away. This music is perfect for that scene. Keep up the good work.