Grey memorys by Dj Scatyx Grey memorys by Dj Scatyx

Beautiful

This is an amazing song. I might even use it in one of my flashes someday if that is ok? Under a score of 4 what a shame. I'll keep voting till it gets above 4. Wonderful piece of work.

arceus battle remix arceus battle remix

Interesting Remix

Overall I didn't really prefer the original because it didn't really say you are battling a god, but this remix just says face the god if you dare. Awesome remix 10/10 and 5/5.

Hero's Destiny v.2 Hero's Destiny v.2

Beautiful song

The hero is in space above Earth after the final battle. He managed to live after the battle but he wasn't finished. He tells his friends, family, the world, and his love to take care. The hero uses the last of his remaining power to purify the Earth of disease, pollution, etc. "My destiny is fufilled." as he fades away. This music is perfect for that scene. Keep up the good work.

S. Tails: The Transformation S. Tails: The Transformation

Image it gives me...

The image it gives me is Tails being pushed to the limit and turning super with only the Chaos Emeralds preparing to finish Eggman off himself. 5/5 10/10

Chaos of Angels Chaos of Angels

E..P...IC

This is such an awesome remix of the Sonic Advance 3 Last stage. Im still trying to get that damn last emerald. Anyway good work and keep it up. (I made to score go to 4.17 :)

DesoloZ responds:

funny thing this is one of alot of remixes i done on that game check out my "Youtube Account" http://www.youtube.com/user/DesoloZ

Gallantry [NG EDIT] Gallantry [NG EDIT]

Umm...

Sorry but you didn't create this. This song is on OC remix I have it on my mp3.

Raiden: Gallantry Raiden: Gallantry

Nice!

Raiden Trad is probably my favorite genesis game. I love this song and you just made it even better.

5/5
10/10

Supersonic Runaway Dark Remix Supersonic Runaway Dark Remix

Just Awesome!

Probably one of my most favorite sonic songs. This beats the original. Keep up the work.

Outride a Crisis Outride a Crisis

Good times

I still have my old sega genesis and super hang on game. This song wants be to go play it again. Good job and keep up the work.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

This is Epical!

This would sound awesome in some type of futuristic space RPG. Awesome song. Love your peices of work. Keep it up.