Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Amazing

The best part was the climbing scene. The music was just amazing and went perfectly with the scene. Whoever made that piece of music should definately put it on the audio portal. Amazing flash and amazing music.

SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos

Epic Pawnage!

Suprising he didn't use a FALCON PUNCH!!! I would hate to see Captain Falcon know how to turn super saiyan.

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Awesome and suprising!

Zero lives left and you would think that it would just me the same. And all of a sudden it turns awesome and epic. Good job. Keep up the work.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

LOL TO THE MAX

This was super funny! I loved the part where Red said "I would like to show her my master sword if you know what I mean" The riot they made was hilarios. Good work man can't wait for the next one

Eggmans Prank 4 Eggmans Prank 4

LOL!1!!!!!111!!!!

This was pretty damn funny. Tails voice volume could have matched the other characters but this was funny. Even though I am obsessed with Sonic games and Tails it doesn't affend me because it was hilarious. Keep up the work!

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

True Epicness!

This was the most epic video I have ever seen. Nice peice of work!

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Super Amazing!!!

This was super awesome. The animation and the music were sweet this is one of the best animations I have ever seen. You've got my 10 and 5.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Hilarious

That was so hilarious. You guys should definatly make another one if you can.

Death Of Tails II Death Of Tails II

Cool

It was pretty good. I loved the music. Project Chaos can make some pretty dang good remixes. It would be cool if you made another vid where Sonic went on a quest to find a item of some kind to bring poor Tails back to life. Overall it was an awesome vid.